- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Daily Caller: Matthew Fox accused of assault
According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Heather Bormann, a mother of three, was punched by Mr. Fox after she refused to allow him onto a private bus party. Miss Bormann, who said she did not recognize the celebrity when he tried to board the bus, claims he started “swinging on her” and reeked of booze.
“He smelled like a liquor cabinet, like a bar,” Miss Bormann explained to the newspaper. “I told him, ‘Sorry, buddy, this is a private party. You have to get off my vehicle.’ I told him three times. He never said a word. He just looked at me.”
Miss Bormann, who said she has bruises all over her body, said she assumed Mr. Fox would stop attacking her, so when he didn’t, she hit him. After a blow to the mouth, Mr. Fox reportedly fell into a fence but got up to fight Miss Bormann again. Miss Bormann went to a hospital for her wounds, but Mr. Fox reportedly did not receive medical attention.
According to the newspaper, Mr. Fox was detained, released and taken back to his hotel in a taxi.
A bus driver for five years, Miss Bormann said she intends to press charges against the Hollywood star.
“By the time I got home, it was all tears,” Miss Bormann said.
The 23-year-old pint-sized Easterner, who said she voted for Mr. McCain in the 2008 presidential election, wished the politician a great 75th.
“Happy 75th Birthday Bro, You’re Still A QT To Me,” Snooki said, according to Politico.
This is just the latest of the many fond exchanges between the reality star and the Republican senator. In July 2010, Mr. McCain’s daughter, Meghan, interviewed Snooki for a Daily Beast piece, and the Jersey girl spoke fondly of “cute” Mr. McCain.
“So when I saw it was Obama and McCain, to be honest with you, the only reason why I voted for your father was because he was really cute and I liked when he did his speeches,” Snooki told Miss McCain, who laughed, but said this was “a little weird.”
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: I do
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
White House pets gone wild!