- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
NUGENT: I want a voodoo-vermin body count
Americans deserve to know what they accomplished for their lives and treasure
The war in Afghanistan has cost the lives of more than 1,500 American troops, the wounding of thousands more warriors and almost a half-trillion dollars.
Support the Afghanistan war or not, Americans should demand to know specifically what we got for the lives and treasure.
Americans should be told how many voodoo terror maggots our military has killed in Afghanistan, how many terrorists the government estimates our military has wounded and maimed and how many it has captured and locked up.
We want to know how many buildings, caves and tents used to provide refuge for terror punks have been destroyed and how many of their vehicles have been flattened and goats killed.
Americans should be told that every time a voodoo terrorist does so much as pass gas, our intelligence apparatus can pick that up and coordinate a laser-guided smart bomb to land on his dinner plate.
We should demand to know how many tons of munitions and how many guns have been captured and destroyed.
Why is that? How come we are told only bad news?
We can go to Recovery.gov to see how “every cent” of our tax dollars has been spent on reigniting the economy and how many jobs have been created. Why can’t we go to a website such as Wipethemofftheplanet.org and see how many voodoo whack jobs our warriors have killed and wounded every day and how many in total we have caused to assume cave temperature and wounded?
I want to see a voodoo-vermin body-count digital board updated in real time much like the debt clock.
The real reason Americans aren’t told how many voodoo vermin our military have killed and wounded is that it would not be politically correct. The current crop of Fedzillacrats running America probably believe that those statistics would offend other terrorists and cause them to get even angrier at America. Good.
We should want to make other terrorists and those who support them filled with rage. We should want the enemy to hate us, call us the Great Satan. No, we can’t all just get along.
Angry enemies make mistakes, which makes them easier to identify and kill. Warheads on terrorist foreheads are beautiful things. Rats and vultures have to eat, too.
Attempting not to upset those terror vermin who hate us gives them more time to plan to kill Americans. Instead, we should have them constantly on the run and making tactical mistakes. We should use every tactic to smoke them out and kill them.
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Get Breaking Alerts
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Paul takes veiled shot at Cruz, says GOP must focus on growth
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- VIDEO: Emily Miller on Fox Business "The Independents" special "The Gun Show"
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- Stolen European passports on Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777
- Gates: Obama strategy won't stop Putin
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Time for feckless president to show resolve
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama reserves 'Chicago way' for GOP
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Public education would wither in free market
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Turkey not committed to Cyprus peace
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Spoiled-kid culture creates greedy adults