- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
Brooke Shields to stay in ‘The Addams Family’
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Brooke Shields is keeping her ghoulish makeup on a little while longer.
The actress has decided to extend her run as Morticia in Broadway’s “The Addams Family” through the end of the year. She had originally planned to leave the musical around Halloween.
Says Shields: “I am having the time of my life.”
The musical is based on Charles Addams’ characters. Shields inherited the role from Bebe Neuwirth in late June and currently stars opposite Roger Rees, who plays Gomez.
Shields, who starred in “The Blue Lagoon” and TV’s “Suddenly Susan,” has appeared on Broadway in other musicals, including “Wonderful Town,” “Chicago,” “Cabaret” and “Grease.”
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Harry Reid lambasted by black conservatives after calling Justice Thomas white
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- 4 children, parents killed in Texas shooting
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener