- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Smith set to go for Bills
Question of the Day
Along with starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, Smith will be spending plenty of time with Thigpen, who also signed as a free agent last week due in large part to his past relationship with Gailey while the two were in Kansas City.
“He’s been a great mentor for me,” Thigpen said. “Last year when he started winning some games at the latter part of the season, I would text him congratulations. So we definitely have a good relationship.” Notes: TE David Martin sat out the night practice with a toe injury but Gailey expects him to be back soon. … DT Marcel Dareus, the team’s first-round draft pick, hobbled off the field toward the end of the night practice but Gailey expects him to be back Friday. … WR David Nelson left the field after some breathing problems according to Gailey, but he is expected to be fine. … TE Shawn Nelson, WR Marcus Easley and LB Kelvin Sheppard also sat out of night practice.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Rush Limbaugh: 'There is no journalism anymore'
- California's Jerry Brown cites God, 'religious call' to embrace illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world