- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
AJ Green making biggest impression in Bengals camp
Question of the Day
GEORGETOWN, KY. (AP) - A.J. Green has put the buzz in the Bengals’ training camp.
The first-round draft pick makes an astounding catch or two every practice, showing why the Bengals deemed him worthy of the fourth overall pick. Draft analysts had dubbed him the most NFL-ready receiver in a while, a potential Pro Bowl player for years to come.
So far, he’s playing up to the accolades.
Green made a diving catch along the sideline during the Bengals’ scrimmage workout on Friday night, drawing the loudest cheer from the crowd. Receivers coach James Urban says “there’s a `wow’ factor to him.” Green’s new teammates say he’s much farther along than most rookies.
Cincinnati took Green with the fourth overall pick out of Georgia, providing a replacement for Chad Ochocinco.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- House panel OKs resolution to sue president for Obamacare delays
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Doctor, 2 others shot at Pennsylvania hospital: reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq