- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Police: K-9 sniffed drugs on rapper Big Boi
Question of the Day
A warrant from Sunday’s arrest released Monday says customs agents patted down the 36-year-old rapper, whose real name is Antwan Patton, and found Ecstasy and Viagra pills and a cigarette roller with marijuana residue. Patton was also accused of carrying MDMA, which is the main ingredient in Ecstasy.
Big Boi was charged with three counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. The rapper was released on $16,000 bond.
Phone and email messages left with his publicists were not immediately returned.
The Atlanta-based group OutKast won six Grammys and churned out six platinum-plus albums, including “Speakerboxxx/The Love Below.”
TWT Video Picks
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq