- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Lawyer: Reality show star tests positive for drugs
Question of the Day
BOLIVIA, N.C. (AP) - A lawyer for a North Carolina teen who stars on MTV’s reality show “Teen Mom 2” says she tested positive for marijuana and opiates.
Attorney Dustin Sullivan said Tuesday that Jenelle Evans was released from the Brunswick County jail on a $10,000 bond the night before. He said Evans was charged with a probation violation because of the positive drug tests.
The 19-year-old Evans was charged with assault in March after a fight recorded on video. A month later, she received 12 months of probation and community service for a drug paraphernalia charge.
Evans is from Oak Island.
“Teen Mom” documents the challenges of four teens’ first years of motherhood.
TWT Video Picks
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq