- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Mike Morrison’s double-double leads George Mason to 76-61 win over Radford
Question of the Day
RADFORD, Va. — Mike Morrison recorded a double-double and led George Mason to an easy 76-61 victory over Radford Saturday and send the Highlanders to a seventh straight loss.
The Patriots (7-3), who won four straight games before a 20-point loss at Virginia, led 32-29 at halftime but outscored Radford (3-8) 44-32 in the second half to win easily
George Mason, which outscored Radford 18-6 in the paint, led by as much as 22 points in the second half when Radford made just 8 of 33 shots from the floor. The Highlanders shot 45.5 percent (10 of 22) in the first half to trail by just 32-29 at halftime.
Morrison led the Patriots with 17 points and 11 rebounds, 7 on the offensive glass. Ryan Pearson and Byron Allen were in double figures with 14 and 11, respectively.
R.J. Price led Radford with 15 points but shot just 3-for-10 from the floor.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- NAPOLITANO: NSA spies pick up interference from the Constitution
- John McCain to Harry Reid: Ill kick the crap out of you
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow