- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Mike Morrison’s double-double leads George Mason to 76-61 win over Radford
RADFORD, Va. — Mike Morrison recorded a double-double and led George Mason to an easy 76-61 victory over Radford Saturday and send the Highlanders to a seventh straight loss.
The Patriots (7-3), who won four straight games before a 20-point loss at Virginia, led 32-29 at halftime but outscored Radford (3-8) 44-32 in the second half to win easily
George Mason, which outscored Radford 18-6 in the paint, led by as much as 22 points in the second half when Radford made just 8 of 33 shots from the floor. The Highlanders shot 45.5 percent (10 of 22) in the first half to trail by just 32-29 at halftime.
Morrison led the Patriots with 17 points and 11 rebounds, 7 on the offensive glass. Ryan Pearson and Byron Allen were in double figures with 14 and 11, respectively.
R.J. Price led Radford with 15 points but shot just 3-for-10 from the floor.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.