- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
BCS sticks Boise State’s Moore with flop finale
Question of the Day
Or maybe the Broncos would have cut a couple more of the so-called college football elite down to size and stuck it to the doubters.
Come to think of it, it’s not just Moore who deserved better, it’s all college football fans.
New Mexico Bowl
Wyoming (plus 7) vs. Temple
Player to watch: Owls RB Bernard Pierce … TEMPLE 21-17.
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Utah State (minus 2 1/2) vs. Ohio
Aggies bowling for first time in 14 years … UTAH STATE 33-24.
New Orleans Bowl
Louisiana-Lafayette (plus 5 1/2) vs. San Diego State
Ragin’ Cajuns have short trip for first bowl since 1970 … LA.-LAFAYETTE 35-28.
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over 'ill-judged' comments about Sarah Palin
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Does it take over 25 years in public service to really know what goes on in Washington?
Despite cynicism about the law, it can provide you justice, protection, and ensure your rights.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch