- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Browns’ McCoy not cleared to practice
Question of the Day
BEREA, OHIO (AP) - Browns quarterback Colt McCoy still can’t practice three weeks after sustaining a concussion.
McCoy hasn’t been cleared by team doctors and likely will miss his third straight game Sunday against Pittsburgh. McCoy hasn’t practiced or played since he was blasted by Steelers linebacker James Harrison on Dec. 8. Harrison was suspended one game for the illegal helmet-to-helmet shot.
McCoy has not spoken to the media since he got hurt. He recently resumed physical activities.
The Browns have had nine players sustain 12 concussions, and McCoy’s might be the most serious. Tight end Benjamin Watson also missed three games, but the team placed him on injured reserve after he suffered his third concussion since July.
“He’s getting better every day,” Shurmur said. “Every injury’s different. Every rehab’s different.”
“He’s been good,” Shurmur said. “He’s anxious to get out there and play, but he realizes there’s a process he has to go through. He’s like any player who wants to compete. He looks fine. I don’t ask him every moment how he’s feeling.”
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: 'We made a mistake'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Florida judge slaps GOP's redistricting plans: You 'made a mockery' of process
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- EXCLUSIVE: Head of trademark office accused of nepotism
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs