- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
“Sherlock Holmes” sequel has London premiere
LONDON (AP) - Sherlock Holmes is back on the streets of London _ or rather Robert Downey Jr., the actor who plays him, is for the European premiere of “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.”
The film, the sequel to the 2009 hit “Sherlock Holmes, sees Downey Jr. and Law reprise their roles as the eccentric detective and his loyal sidekick Dr. Watson. This time they travel across Europe as they take on the criminal mastermind Professor Moriarty, played by Jared Harris.
“Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” hits U.K. cinemas on Friday.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- PRUDEN: Missing airliner, stolen passports fuel wild speculation
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Obamacare enrollment hits 4.2 million, but slowing
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again