- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Hulk Hogan files defamation suit against ex-wife
CLEARWATER, FLA. (AP) - Wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing his ex-wife, claiming she lied and defamed him in her new book.
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote “Wrestling the Hulk _ My Life Against the Ropes” to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.
Terry Bollea says the claims have harmed his reputation. He’s demanding a jury trial and a halt to his ex-wife’s comments. He says she has also made claims during promotional interviews on national television.
Linda Bollea received more than 70 percent of the couple’s assets in their recent divorce settlement.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.