- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
RG3, Luck could have formed dynamic duo
NEW YORK (AP) - Heisman Trophy finalists Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck could have formed a dynamic quarterback duo at Stanford.
Griffin says he took his only recruiting trip to Stanford and loved the campus. Then-Cardinal coach Jim Harbaugh pitched a two-quarterback system to Griffin, where he and fellow recruit Luck would share the job.
Griffin was skeptical. He committed to Houston instead, then switched to Baylor when coach Art Briles left the Cougars for the Bears.
It worked out just fine for both Griffin and Luck, two of the five finalists for the Heisman Trophy that will be handed out Saturday night.
Griffin and three other finalists _ Alabama's Trent Richardson, LSU's Tyrann Mathieu and Wisconsin's Montee Ball _ arrived in New York on Friday.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.