- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Lewis, Smith tied for lead at Australian Masters
Six players were tied for fourth, two strokes back: Germany’s Sandra Gal (64), American Ryann O’Toole and South Africa’s Ashleigh Simon (66s), Ahn Shin-ae of South Korea and England’s Melissa Reid (67s) and Maria Hernandez of Spain (68).
Lewis had two top-three finishes in the United States last year. She plays with a steel rod and five pins and screws in her back after having surgery for scoliosis three years ago. She had 10 birdies and an eagle in 36 holes.
The best round of the day belonged to another American, Mollie Fankhauser, who had nine birdies on her way to a round of 63.
Tseng thought she could have done better than her 66.
“I feel like I should have shot 10 under,” Tseng said. “I don’t know if it was my stroke or my head. It was very stressful.”
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow