- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
No. 14 Florida could be without versatile Parsons
GAINESVILLE, FLA. (AP) - No. 14 Florida could be without versatile forward Chandler Parsons at LSU on Sunday.
Parsons, who leads the team in assists and rebounds, sustained a deep thigh bruise in Saturday’s 61-60 win against Tennessee and has been on crutches since.
Coach Billy Donovan says Parsons is out indefinitely and has some bleeding in his left leg. Donovan believes the earliest Parsons could return to practice would be Thursday. If not, he probably won’t play against the Tigers.
Parsons has started every game this season, averaging 10.8 points, 7.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He was clearly hobbld against the Volunteers, finishing with three points and three assists.
The Gators (20-5) have won 12 of their last 14 games while moving atop the Southeastern Conference.
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- CURL: Calm down, conservatives: Obama's 'Two Ferns' bit was brilliant
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: Sink sank own campaign in Florida special election
- Inside China: Why Putin's intervention in Ukraine is bad news for China
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again