- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
AP Source: Facebook founder to meet with Obama
A person familiar with the list of attendees confirmed Wednesday that the young billionaire is expected to attend.
Obama is spending part of Thursday and Friday on the West Coast. The White House says Thursday’s session will focus on creating jobs. On Friday, Obama travels to Hillsboro, Ore., to visit Intel Corp. to draw attention to the role of education in preparing Americans for new high-tech jobs.
The White House says the meeting is part of the president’s ongoing dialogue with the business community.
TWT Video Picks
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Ukrainian PM accuses Putin of wanting war
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- CURL: Calm down, conservatives: Obama's 'Two Ferns' bit was brilliant
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again