- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Titans name Rocker defensive line coach
Question of the Day
Rocker replaces Jim Washburn, who left to take over the defensive line at Philadelphia.
The 17-year collegiate coaching veteran spent the last two seasons at Auburn, his alma mater, developing Lombardi Award winner and All-American defensive tackle Nick Fairley during the Tigers’ 2010 national championship season.
This will be Rocker’s first return to the NFL since playing for the Washington Redskins from 1989-90 and his two summers spent in the NFL’s Minority Internship Program.
Munchak has been busy filling out his staff since being hired Feb. 7. He’s hired defensive line coach Bruce Matthews, defensive coordinator Jim Gray and offensive coordinator Chris Palmer.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Driver who killed teen on bike sues family for $1.3 million
- Bill Maher blames Hamas for Gaza violence: 'Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?'
- HUMPHRIES: 'Hes the Worst President in 70 Years'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq