- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Titans name Rocker defensive line coach
Question of the Day
Rocker replaces Jim Washburn, who left to take over the defensive line at Philadelphia.
The 17-year collegiate coaching veteran spent the last two seasons at Auburn, his alma mater, developing Lombardi Award winner and All-American defensive tackle Nick Fairley during the Tigers’ 2010 national championship season.
This will be Rocker’s first return to the NFL since playing for the Washington Redskins from 1989-90 and his two summers spent in the NFL’s Minority Internship Program.
Munchak has been busy filling out his staff since being hired Feb. 7. He’s hired defensive line coach Bruce Matthews, defensive coordinator Jim Gray and offensive coordinator Chris Palmer.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world