- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Stevie Wonder to be inducted at NY Apollo Theater
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Isn’t it lovely? The Apollo Theater says singer songwriter Stevie Wonder will be inducted into the New York City institution’s Hall of Fame.
The theater announced Wednesday that the songwriter of hits like “I Just Called to Say I Love You” and “Isn’t She Lovely?” will be inducted into the Apollo Legends Hall of Fame on June 13.
Past inductees have included Michael Jackson, Ella Fitzgerald and Aretha Franklin.
Wonder got his start at the Apollo in Harlem in 1962 when he was 12. He was known as “Little Stevie Wonder.” A multi-instrumentalist, he also was called a “wonder child.”
The June gala will include a concert and awards ceremony.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors