- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Barcelona’s Xavi out 7-10 days to leg injury
Question of the Day
BARCELONA, SPAIN (AP) - Barcelona says Xavi Hernandez will miss 7-to-10 days because of a leg injury, a layoff that appears to leave the Spanish midfielder time to return for the Champions League match against Arsenal on March 8.
Barcelona said Tuesday an MRI revealed the World Cup champion sustained a small muscle tear in his left leg.
Xavi is expected to miss Barcelona’s league games at Mallorca on Saturday and against Valencia next Wednesday. Barcelona hosts Zaragoza on March 5.
The Blaugrana lost the first leg of their second-round match against the Gunners 2-1 in London last week. In the Spanish league, Barcelona holds a five-point lead over second-place Real Madrid.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world