- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Free agent safety O.J. Atogwe visits Redskins
Atogwe arrived Tuesday to meet with Redskins coaches, who are looking to upgrade the free safety position.
Atogwe was cut Friday after six seasons with the Rams. He has 22 career interceptions, along with 16 forced fumbles and five sacks.
Atogwe spent three years in St. Louis playing for Jim Haslett, who was defensive coordinator and later interim head coach. Haslett is now the Redskins‘ defensive coordinator.
Kareem Moore started 11 games at free safety for a Redskins defense that ranked 31st last season. He was inconsistent and finished the season on injured reserve with an ailing right knee.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.