- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
O’Donnell mulls ‘Dancing With the Stars’ invite
Question of the Day
WILMINGTON, DEL. (AP) - Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell says she’s been invited to be a contestant on TV’s “Dancing with the Stars.” But the losing Senate candidate from Delaware isn’t sure she should accept, saying she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
The conservative Republican, who lost to a Democrat amid controversy over past statements about youthful dabbling in witchcraft, is soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
A program representative said Tuesday it has no comment on casting speculation, adding a new cast will be announced next week.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- GORDON: Russia plays its own game away from the World Cup
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Malaysian MP not sorry for tweeting 'long live Hitler' after Germany win
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener