- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
‘Deadliest Catch’ crew member found dead in hotel
Question of the Day
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA (AP) - A member of a ‘Deadliest Catch’ has been found dead in an Alaska hotel room.
Police say 33-year-old Justin Tennison was found Tuesday afternoon in a hotel room in Homer. Tennison was a member of the Time Bandit, one of the fishing vessels on the popular Discovery Channel series.
Lt. Randy Rosencrans says Tennison died of unknown causes and an autopsy will be conducted by the state medical examiner’s office Wednesday afternoon.
Discovery spokesman Josh Weinberg released a statement saying the channel sends its sympathies to his family and fellow crew members.
TMZ previously reported the death.
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq