- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Holy Family men’s basketball coach resigns
Kravchuk wasn’t particularly clear with what he wants the school to do.
“I just want some action taken,” he said. “I felt the university owed it to me to take some sort of action and when they didn’t, I took it to the police.”
The coach and player then addressed each other.
Kravchuk responded, “It’s kind of hard to accept your apology just because you claim it’s justified and you weren’t crossing the line.”
“As your player I’m supposed to be able to respect you,” he said, “and I don’t feel I can do that anymore.”
“I don’t think the final result is justified,” Gallagher said. “It became clear to the coach and me there was no coming back, on the train ride coming back from New York.”
“The coach was satisfied with the result,” Gallagher said. “He has to move on. Next play.”
O’Connor, an assistant coach at Georgia Tech before taking over the tiny Division II program last April, was suspended last Thursday.
Holy Family finishes the Division II regular season Friday at Felician College.
Mushman said the team considered some kind of tribute to their coach, but will simply play in his honor.
“We all know how we feel about him as a team,” Mushman said. “It doesn’t have to be said. We’ve spoken out in the news. We’ve written a team letter together. He knows we bought in to what he was trying to do.”
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Paul Ryan to meet with black lawmakers after 'inner cities' flap
- Georgia's new carry law a big win for gun rights
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014