- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Top cable programs for Feb. 14-20
Question of the Day
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by the Nielsen Co. for the week of Feb. 14-20. Day and start time (EST) are in parentheses:
2011 NBA All-Star Game (Sunday, 8:46 p.m.), TNT, 5.97 million homes, 9.09 million viewers.
“Jersey Shore” (Thursday, 10 p.m.), MTV, 5.55 million homes, 7.64 million viewers.
“NBA All-Star Saturday Night” (Saturday, 8:30 p.m.), TNT, 5.12 million homes, 8.13 million viewers.
“American Pickers” (Monday, 9 p.m.), History, 4.42 million homes, 6.47 million viewers.
“Pawn Stars” (Monday, 10:30 p.m.), History, 4.28 million homes, 6.03 million viewers.
“Pawn Stars” (Monday, 10 p.m.), History, 4.27 million homes, 6.15 million viewers.
“Wizards of Waverly Place” (Friday, 8 p.m.), Disney, 3.3 million homes, 5.12 million viewers.
“WWE Raw” (Monday, 10 p.m.), USA, 3.25 million homes, 4.82 million viewers.
“SpongeBob SquarePants” (Sunday, 9:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.24 million homes, 4.71 million viewers.
10. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 9:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.19 million homes, 4.59 million viewers.
11. “Gold Rush: Alaska” (Friday, 10 p.m.), Discovery, 3.14 million homes, 4.54 million viewers.
12. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Sunday, 9 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.13 million homes, 4.34 million viewers.
13. “NBA All-Star Tip Off” (Sunday, 7 p.m.), TNT, 3.11 million homes, 4.7 million viewers.
14. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 9 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.05 million homes, 4.14 million viewers.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq