- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
AP Source: Usher, Slash slated for Super halftime
A person familiar with the plans for Sunday’s halftime show told The Associated Press that R&B star Usher and former Guns ‘N Roses guitarist Slash are slated to make surprise appearances.
The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity Wednesday, because the musicians’ performances were not going to be announced.
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am is featured on Usher’s hit single “O.M.G.”
Slash has performed Guns ‘N Roses song “Sweet Child o’ Mine” on tour with the Black Eyed Peas; he also collaborated with Black Eyed Peas member Fergie on the song “Beautiful Dangerous” last year.
The NFL announced in November that the Black Eyed Peas would be the featured Super Bowl halftime performer. Past halftime acts have included U2, the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Paul McCartney and Prince.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
For moms, dads, kids, tech heads, travelers, kitchen mavens and everyone else on your holiday gift list
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
White House pets gone wild!