- Associated Press - Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spokesman for Charlie Sheen says the “Two and a Half Men” star wants to get back to work this month.

The 45-year-old actor remains in rehab but hopes to return to TV’s top-rated comedy by the end of February, publicist Stan Rosenfield said Thursday. That’s a “target” projection, Rosenfield said.

The series halted production after Sheen sought treatment for undisclosed reasons following a 911 call and brief stay at a Los Angeles-area hospital last week. According to a tape of the 911 call, Sheen was said to be intoxicated and in pain.

With uncertainty over Sheen’s return, CBS is planning to use a combination of “Two and a Half Men” reruns and other sitcoms to fill out its Monday night schedule. The network has two unaired episodes of “Men” in hand, which are to be broadcast Feb. 7 and 14.

Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC.

blog comments powered by Disqus

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide