- Associated Press - Friday, February 4, 2011

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Jamie Oliver won’t be cooking another course of his reality TV show in Los Angeles schools. The filming permit for the celebrity chef’s ABC series “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” was terminated this week, said Los Angeles Unified School District spokesman Robert Alaniz. He said Oliver had been filming for two weeks at one school but the decision was made to ban him from others because he failed to submit a proposal about his plans to officials.

A spokeswoman for the network said production on “Food Revolution” would continue.

The first season of the show featured Oliver attempting to revolutionize the eating habits and food policies of Huntington, W. Va.

Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC.

blog comments powered by Disqus

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide