- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Question of the Day
Medal of Honor winner to end Army career
Staff Sgt. Giunta has opted not to re-enlist and will leave the Army in mid-June, said Army spokesman George Wright. He and his wife, Jenny, plan to move to Fort Collins, Colo., where he will attend school.
Staff Sgt. Giunta is the first living service member from the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq to receive the Medal of Honor, the nation’s highest military honor.
Judge dismisses atheist’s lawsuit over cross grant
ST. LOUIS | A federal judge in Illinois has tossed out a Chicago-area atheist’s quest to force the return of a state grant given to restoration efforts of a southern Illinois cross landmark.
U.S. District Court Judge Michael McCuskey, central Illinois’ chief federal jurist, threw out Rob Sherman’s lawsuit Tuesday.
Judge McCuskey accepted the recommendation of U.S. Magistrate David Bernthal, who late last week refused to reconsider his rejection of Mr. Sherman’s lawsuit over the $20,000 grant to the 11-story tall Bald Knob Cross of Peace.
Magistrate Bernthal ruled that the state’s economic-development agency has discretion in how it doles out its money.
Group’s video targets Planned Parenthood
NEW YORK | A California-based pro-life group that has been waging a campaign against abortion provider Planned Parenthood released a videotape Tuesday that the group says shows an employee at a New York City clinic giving advice to a man posing as a pimp and seeking health services for underage sex workers.
TWT Video Picks
Liberals condemn open-borders resisters while insulated from the risks and dangers
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly cancelled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Obama bests Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper in pool match
- CARSON: Health savings accounts far better than Obamacare
- Colorado man offers Obama a toke of marijuana a Rocky Mountain 'high'
- Court orders Chicago to pay NRA's legal fees
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener