- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Beckham family making room for baby No. 4
Question of the Day
LONDON (AP) - Team Beckham can soon expect another addition.
David Beckham and wife Victoria are expecting their fourth child later this year, the former England captain posted Sunday on his Facebook account.
"I've got some great news to tell you all," Beckham wrote. "Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister."
The pair, who married in 1999 and whose celebrity is entrenched on both sides of the Atlantic, already have three boys: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5.
David Beckham has played 115 matches for England _ a national record for an outfield player _ and captained the team from 2000 to 2006. He played for Manchester United and Real Madrid before joining Major League Soccer club Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
The 35-year-old Beckham wants to play on loan in Europe in the hope of being recalled to the England team by manager Fabio Capello after having been dropped from the squad in August.
Beckham has previously spent two loan spells at AC Milan, the last of which in 2010 resulted in a five-month injury break after tearing his Achilles' tendon, causing him to miss the World Cup and the MLS season.
Victoria Beckham, 36, found fame as a singer for 1990s girl band the Spice Girls and has since become a fixture of the fashion circuit.
The pair have parlayed their fame into lucrative sponsorship deals, clothing lines, and _ for Victoria _ a guest spot on "American Idol."
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq