- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Karl catches sneak peek of Favors
Question of the Day
“We don’t talk to him more or less,” added Billups, a Denver native who has made it known that he would like to finish his career with the Nuggets. “It’s been the same way all year. It’s been the same. We don’t give it any extra energy.”
That goes for Karl as well.
“If something would happen, you’d have a moment of sadness. I would be very sad,” Karl said. “Then there would be a moment of excitement. I’m a big believer in the proverb of your success will all be determined by having another challenge. If that would happen, if something would happen, we’d have another challenge.”
Against Phoenix, Favors finished with 12 points in a little more than 18 minutes.
“I didn’t watch it studiously,” Karl said. “He’s fine.”
Even more, he feels he’s still retained their attention _ at least for the most part.
“Do you think every coach in the league has the full attention of their team?” Karl said, grinning. “In the moments you have to be there, they’ve been there.
“I can’t deny that there have probably been moments you’d like a little more camaraderie, a little more concentration. But that happens if it snows outside. We’ve had more happen than just it snowing outside.”
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Deportations under Obama plunged to just 1 percent last year
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- EDITORIAL: Red faces at the White House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
We’re human: we don’t always think things through, so we accept many ideas that are, well, ideas that are wrong. We also look past certain truths without recognizing them.
Consummate traveler Todd DeFeo explores the unique stories that make destinations worth going to.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow