- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Ravens’ Bisciotti confident NFL will avoid work stoppage
“The fans, their frustration can’t lead us to offer somebody up for sacrifice for the things that went wrong,” Bisciotti said. “Because I have a litany of examples of our defense letting us down, too. … Every position group had a failure, every coach had a failure and it all added up to 13 wins and five losses.”
Harbaugh blamed the team’s sputtering offense primarily on the lack of a running game.
“We need to run the ball better,” he said. “That’s the No. 1 thing we’re going to focus on going forward.”
For the third straight year, the Ravens won a playoff game. For a third straight year, they failed to go as far in the postseason as they would have desired.
“I’m proud of the success; I’m frustrated with the loss,” Bisciotti said. “Last year, I said our goal was to be one of the elite teams. Realistically, our goal is to try and be in the top 12 that gets you into the playoffs. … We got to the final eight three years in a row. That is the cream of the NFL that gets to the final eight, and only one of those eight teams is going to go on a three-game winning streak at that point. That’s the one that’s going to be crowned Super Bowl champ.”
“We’re close. We’re trying to be there,” he said. “They don’t take us lightly. We’ve got their attention. We’re not there yet. They are.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.