- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Post Melo period begins with apology from Nets GM
Question of the Day
Favors looked relaxed on Thursday and said he felt great.
“This is a big relief because I don’t have family members and friends calling and asking me about it, and reporters asking me about it all the time,” Favors said.
During the trade frenzy, Favors said he stopped watching television. He actually played one of his better games Wednesday, collecting 12 points and six rebounds in 30 minutes in a win over Utah that allowed the Nets to snap a six-game losing streak.
“It’s been a learning experience,” Favors said. “If it comes up again, I’ll be prepared.”
Veteran forward Kris Humphries thinks the players probably can put the Anthony situation behind them. However, there is still a trading deadline looming on Feb. 24.
“Nothing is ever over and done,” Humphries said. “I mean there are always trades. I don’t know about this exact situation. This is the NBA. Who knows? Some sort of trade can happen tomorrow. We don’t know.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world