- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
NZ tourism agency apologizes to Anna Faris
Question of the Day
Faris recently told U.S. talk show host George Lopez that New Zealand men had yelled obscenities at her while she was in the country filming the movie “Yogi Bear.” She said she was walking home from the movie set when separate carloads of men shouted profanities at her.
Tourism New Zealand spokesman Ian Long was quoted by the New Zealand Herald on Sunday as saying: “In the same segment, she accepts an award for being a pothead stoner of the year … I don’t think she has any credibility.”
The “Scary Movie” star was appearing on the chat show Lopez Tonight to promote “Yogi Bear” when she revealed she had recently won a “Stony,” a jocular award sponsored by High Times magazine, for her portrayal of a pot user.
In a statement on Tuesday, the tourism agency apologized for any offense its remarks had caused.
The agency said it would offer Faris some “great Kiwi hospitality” to make up for its comments and the vulgar behavior she experienced.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors