- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Hugh Jackman to return to the Academy Awards stage
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Former Academy Awards host Hugh Jackman is returning to the Oscar stage.
Producers say the 42-year-old actor will serve as a presenter on the 83rd Academy Awards next month.
He'll join previously announced presenters Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei.
Bullock and Bridges won the top acting Oscars last year. Bridges is a nominee this year for his leading role in "True Grit."
Berry won the lead actress Oscar for 2001's "Monster's Ball." Tomei won the supporting actress prize for 1992's "My Cousin Vinny." Winfrey, who appeared on last year's Academy Awards, was nominated for a supporting-actress Oscar for 1985's "The Color Purple."
The 83rd Academy Awards will be presented Feb. 27 at the Kodak Theatre and broadcast live on ABC. James Franco and Anne Hathaway are hosting.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly cancelled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- CARSON: Health savings accounts far better than Obamacare
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Dinesh D'Souza book yanked from Costco shelves
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener