- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Ravens fire ex-Redskins coach Zorn
Question of the Day
OWINGS MILLS, Md. | The Baltimore Ravens have fired quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn, who spent one year on the job after being dismissed as head coach of the Washington Redskins.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh says offensive coordinator Cam Cameron will work closer with quarterback Joe Flacco next season. Harbaugh says "we believe this will help improve our offense."
The move was announced Thursday. Harbaugh also announced that offensive assistant Craig Ver Steeg will assist with Baltimore's quarterbacks.
Zorn came to the Ravens before the 2010 season.
Also on Thursday, the Ravens announced that Teryl Austin, former defensive coordinator at Florida, will take over as Baltimore's secondary coach.
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs