- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Year’s top film stars to appear on SAG Awards
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The Screen Actors Guild Awards just got even more star-studded.
Executive Producer Jeff Margolis says Amy Adams, Annette Bening, Helena Bonham Carter, Jesse Eisenberg, Colin Firth, Andrew Garfield, Armie Hammer, Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Mark Ruffalo, Geoffrey Rush, Justin Timberlake and Mark Wahlberg will introduce their nominated films at Sunday’s ceremony.
They’ll join previously announced presenters Alec Baldwin, Jason Bateman, Jeff Bridges, Rosario Dawson, Josh Duhamel, Jon Hamm, Angie Harmon, Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Cory Monteith, Amy Poehler, Jeremy Renner, Hilary Swank, Sofia Vergara, Betty White and Robin Wright, among others.
The 17th annual SAG Awards will be presented Sunday at the Shrine Exhibition Center and broadcast live on TBS and TNT.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq