- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Another Rose Bowl run? Wisconsin has work to do
Question of the Day
Wisconsin could have several shake-ups in the coaching staff, too.
Defensive coordinator Dave Doeren was named head coach of Northern Illinois on Dec. 13, and multiple reports say offensive coordinator Paul Chryst could be leaving.
Bielema, who was recruiting on Tuesday, said he believes he’s built a foundation for success in a stronger Big Ten that will include Nebraska, a conference title game and several teams looking for revenge after Wisconsin’s scoreboard-scorching performances during a seven-game winning streak.
“For the guys that return out of that locker room, I really think they enjoyed the taste of success,” Bielema said. “Hopefully, they’ll keep that taste in their mouths and want to return to it next year.”
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq