- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Hoosiers add new receivers coach to Wilson’s staff
The decision Tuesday comes one day after the Hoosiers’ top playmaker, receiver Tandon Doss, said he would give up his senior season and enter the NFL draft.
New coach Kevin Wilson has been putting together a staff. Since being hired as the Hoosiers coach a month ago, he has hired co-defensive coordinators and an offensive coordinator.
Johns joins the Hoosiers after spending the past seven seasons at Northwestern, the last five as the receivers coach. Last season, he was also in charge of the Wildcats’ passing game. In 2004 and 2005, Johns coached the Northwestern running backs. He also has coached at Richmond.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: 'It's scary'
- 2-week truce for hot sauce maker, California city
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014