- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Hoosiers add new receivers coach to Wilson’s staff
The decision Tuesday comes one day after the Hoosiers’ top playmaker, receiver Tandon Doss, said he would give up his senior season and enter the NFL draft.
New coach Kevin Wilson has been putting together a staff. Since being hired as the Hoosiers coach a month ago, he has hired co-defensive coordinators and an offensive coordinator.
Johns joins the Hoosiers after spending the past seven seasons at Northwestern, the last five as the receivers coach. Last season, he was also in charge of the Wildcats’ passing game. In 2004 and 2005, Johns coached the Northwestern running backs. He also has coached at Richmond.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.