- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.; Chris Gibson, R-N.Y.; and Bobby Schilling, R-Ill.; Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Jon Kyl, R-Ariz; Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.; Reps. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., and Raul Labrador, R-Idaho.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., and Lee; Rep. Austin Scott, R-Ga.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Chris Coons, D-Del.; Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Redskins bypass big splash - for now - as free agency period begins
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again