- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
Melissa Rivers to mom: enough plastic surgery!
Question of the Day
PASADENA, CALIF. (AP) - Melissa Rivers has a message for her mom: enough plastic surgery! She said her 77-year-old mother’s surgical enhancements are a source of conflict. Comic Joan Rivers said in a book she wrote two years ago, “Men Are Stupid … And They Like Big Boobs _ A Woman’s Guide to Beauty Through Plastic Surgery,” that she’s had more than a dozen cosmetic surgeries.
“In my opinion, it’s like enough,” Melissa Rivers said. “Stop it. It is a source of conflict, it really is. It bothers me.”
Rivers joked about her daughter’s concerns, but said it’s part of being in show business and doesn’t think there’s any such thing as too much.
“If you had a dollar for every stitch in the face of someone you interviewed, you wouldn’t be here,” she told reporters.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq