- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.; Chris Gibson, R-N.Y.; and Bobby Schilling, R-Ill.; Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Jon Kyl, R-Ariz; Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.; Reps. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., and Raul Labrador, R-Idaho.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., and Lee; Rep. Austin Scott, R-Ga.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Chris Coons, D-Del.; Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- HURT: President Obama's 'Selfie Doctrine'
- SOWELL: The high cost of liberalism, open spaces and affordable housing
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm not running for president'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.