- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.; Chris Gibson, R-N.Y.; and Bobby Schilling, R-Ill.; Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Jon Kyl, R-Ariz; Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.; Reps. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., and Raul Labrador, R-Idaho.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., and Lee; Rep. Austin Scott, R-Ga.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Chris Coons, D-Del.; Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world