- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Penguins sign F Kennedy to two-year deal
PITTSBURGH (AP) - The Penguins on Friday re-signed forward Tyler Kennedy to a two-year contract worth $4 million.
The announcement came soon after Pittsburgh formally withdrew their one-year contract offer to free-agent forward Jaromir Jagr.
A native of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Kennedy helped lead the Penguins to the 2009 Stanley Cup, with five goals and nine points that postseason.
Later in the day, Jagr signed a one-year deal, worth $3.3 million, with the Philadelphia Flyers.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- DeLAY: Hearings offer ripe target in Obamacare battle
- Attacks, rapes and forced conversions to Islam spike for Egypt's Christian women: report
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.