- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Tuning In to TV
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will be together again in November.
The Associated Press reports that they have been picked to host the Country Music Association Awards for a fourth straight year. The 45th annual awards will be aired live Nov. 9 from Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena on ABC.
Mr. Paisley and Miss Underwood have won 19 CMA awards between them.
As Mr. Paisley noted in a news release announcing their return, they have achieved a comic chemistry over the years with Miss Underwood’s class balancing “my non-class act. I’ll try my best to not mess it up.”
Glenn Beck will move to the Lone Star State
Former Fox News Channel personality Glenn Beck is bound for Texas, according to the Associated Press.
Mr. Beck said Monday that he is relocating his family to Dallas, where his media company is building a television and radio studio.
He is starting an online network, GBTV, on which he will beam a two-hour program each evening starting in late summer. He is continuing his syndicated radio show.
Mr. Beck doubled the ratings at his time slot almost immediately after joining Fox in January 2009. But critics persuaded advertisers to boycott his show last summer after he said President Obama had “a deep-seated hatred for white people.” His last show was in June.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.