- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Laura Ingraham: Jewelry stolen at NJ airport
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) - Radio talk-show host Laura Ingraham says $11,000 worth of jewelry was taken from her checked luggage and she believes the theft happened at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey.
Airport spokesman Ron Marsico says Port Authority police are investigating.
Marsico says Ingraham faxed them a theft report at 7:20 p.m. on Saturday, saying she had taken a Continental Airlines flight out of Newark and discovered later that her bag had been rifled through. The report says a jewelry bag had been opened and that bracelets, necklaces, rings and a gold cross on a gold chain had been stolen.
The Daily Caller first reported the theft. Ingraham told the website that the cross was from her Catholic baptism, had come from the Vatican and had been blessed by the Pope.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Senate rejects Gillibrand's overhaul of military's handling of sexual assaults
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again