- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
Daily Caller: ‘Smurfs’ star George Lopez says ‘I will move to Canada’ if Palin wins
Question of the Day
“If Sarah Palin becomes president at any point, I would say ‘allegedly,’ I will move to Canada,” Mr. Lopez told the British talk show host. “I will go farther north. I’ve been south, but I will go farther north. I will leave the United States of America.”
When Mr. Morgan asked Mr. Lopez to expand on this “drastic” decision, the “Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2” actor explained he wants people in power to be politically experienced.
“I like my politicians to actually have a political background, to know politics,” Mr. Lopez said of the former vice presidential candidate and governor.
“Is it that maverickness? Is it that homespun kind of Andy Griffith, wink-your-eye, shake-the-imaginary-gun thing. Maybe?” Mr. Lopez said. “Is it just that we’ve become a culture of personality? Do we elect somebody by their smile? Instead of by their content? It’s a little bit of all of that.”
Earlier this summer, Mrs. Palin launched a One Nation bus tour, fueling speculation that she’ll seek the presidency in 2012.
Mr. Lopez’s newest project, “The Smurfs,” reaches theaters Friday.
Jesse James, fiancee call off the wedding
Everybody saw it coming.
Jesse James, who famously cheated on his Academy Award-winning ex-wife, Sandra Bullock, last year, has ended his engagement to tattoo artist Kat Von D.
“I am no longer with Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I’d like to share. Thanks for respecting that,” Miss Von D tweeted late Monday evening.
Mr. James said the long-distance relationship took a toll on the engagement, as Miss Von D shoots her TLC reality show “LA Ink” in California, while Mr. James lives in Texas with his children.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world