- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Tseng ready to get creative at Carnoustie
Question of the Day
“I played a lot here as an amateur … so I know it very well,” said Matthew, who won at Royal Lytham two years ago, 10 weeks after giving birth to her second daughter and three weeks before her 40th birthday.
“It’s a tough test, but like any links course it depends on the wind. If there’s no wind, none of them are overly difficult,” she said. “If you can drive the ball well, you’ll have a lot of birdie chances out there. Keep out of the bunkers and you’ve got a great chance.”
Melissa Reid of England won the Dutch Open in June and is fourth on the European Tour money list.
“I certainly feel my game is more mature than it was a year ago. My swing feels a lot better, and I feel very calm this week,” Reid said. “This is definitely one of the top five courses I have played and I feel quite settled here.”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors