- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
4 Mass. men face charges for McGraw show beating
MANSFIELD, MASS. (AP) - Four Massachusetts men are scheduled to be arraigned in connection with a brutal beating at a Tim McGraw concert in Mansfield.
The four are slated to be arraigned in in Attleboro District Court on Friday. Police say 19-year-old Michael Skehill of Westwood was nearly killed Sunday in the middle of the Comcast Center concert. Police say he’s in serious condition but is expected to recover.
The beating appears to have started over a girl and was exacerbated by alcohol consumption.
The four men arrested were 20-year-old Perry DiMascio; 22-year-old Brenden McCulloch; 21-year-old Michael Adams and 21-year-old Kevin Anderson.
DiMascio is being held without bail due to other cases. The other suspects were being held on $5,000 bail.
It was unclear if any of the men had attorneys.
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We completely overhauled American health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Crimea votes in favor of secession, U.S. rejects
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- McCaul offers scenario where missing Malaysian jet lands in hostile country to be use as missile
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- Officials in three states bank on states' rights argument to stop gay marriage spread
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014