- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Kim shoots 62, leads by 1 at Greenbrier Classic
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.VA. (AP) - Anthony Kim shot an 8-under 62 Saturday to take a one-stroke lead after the third round of the Greenbrier Classic.
Kim is at 10-under 130 on the Old White TPC course. Tour rookie Scott Stallings shot 66 to move into second place at 9 under. Gary Woodland (67) and Webb Simpson (69) are two shots back.
Simpson was the second round co-leader with Brendon de Jonge. De Jonge shot 72 to fall five strokes behind.
Kim’s best round of the year left him with a chance to earn a spot in next week’s Bridgestone Invitational with a win. His last win came a year ago at the Shell Houston Open before he underwent thumb surgery and took three months off.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.