- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
4 shot after George Clinton show in Ohio; 1 dies
Question of the Day
CLEVELAND (AP) - A man fired several shots from a handgun during a large fight near an outdoor concert venue featuring funk music artist George Clinton, killing one person and wounding three others, police said Sunday.
The fight erupted before 10 p.m. Saturday at an intersection near Luke Easter Park, the venue for the eighth annual Unity in the Park festival. Police didn’t have a description of the shooter, and no arrests had been made.
It was unclear how long after Clinton or the other musicians performed that the shooting erupted or what prompted it. Police said they didn’t know if those involved in the fight were among concertgoers leaving the area.
A 16-year-old boy with a gunshot wound to the head died of his injuries early Sunday, Morris said. He didn’t know the conditions of the other three who were wounded: a 20-year-old woman shot in the neck, and a 14-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man each hospitalized with leg wounds.
The Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper reported earlier that the two most seriously wounded were in critical condition and the other two were stable.
The newspaper said thousands of people had gathered for the festival, which featured George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic as the headline act.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors