- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott is engaged
Question of the Day
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott is engaged.
The 25-year-old singer’s boyfriend, Chris Tyrell, popped the question over the Fourth of July weekend at a family getaway in East Tennessee.
Scott and the 24-year-old drummer met while touring with Tim McGraw in early 2010. People first reported the engagement Tuesday.
Scott is the second member of Lady A to end her single ways. Charles Kelley is married, leaving Dave Haywood as the lone available member of the Grammy-winning trio.
Lady A turned in the top-selling country album of 2010 with “Need You Now” and is preparing to release its follow-up, “Own The Night,” due out Sept. 13.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Proving A Point: Redskins' Bacarri Rambo vows to make impact in second year
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world